An then there was us....

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I mean every word...



I am pretty much half way through this deployment and there has been so much stress that was never needed.Ive learned one thing about myself (if you mess with my family I will fight back).I give my all in friendships but when you hurt me I will back away but I always forgive in the end cause God would never want me holding a grudge.I am stronger than Ive ever been and have come so far.I am so blessed with the people who have helped me along the way.Some people may not like me but thats just cause they dont know the truth or dont know me.Now-Ive chosen to move on from the people who have hurt me..from the friends who have turned on me and even the family who were never there for me.My husband and my children are the greatest gifts from God himself and I need to start living my life through my Heavenly Father again cause I have lost myself once again to this world of hate.Heres to a new me and a new beginning.This is to living me through me now♥.I love you Patrick Perry Everyday of Forever....


I know this was pretty much my status but I ment every word....


Sophias Soccer practice went so well today and I am very thankful that the parents helped out today.After telling them half way through I had I minor concussion lol I think they felt bad but it went great!!Adalyn stayed home with grandma and had fun playing an getting spoiled.


Me-Im so sore I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to Sophia covering me up lol shes such a blessing and such a good sister to baby Adalyn.I love my girls.


Oh and the guys got their Care Packages!!!!!!How awesome is that!!!They loved it!!!Im so happy it went around to like 6 guys.Makes me one proud Army Wife.Now I cant wait to start making their Halloween ones haha;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment