An then there was us....

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 26, 2011

Back on track...

Okay so Sat Sophia won her Soccer game!!!I had so much fun coaching my Panthers they did so well yet again!!!She hasent had any accidents but still has that attitude like shes all that ughhh my baby girl is growing up to fast...

Adalyn is loving this Mommy time lol...even when my mother stays she sleeps with me at night.She always has to kick her arms and legs to make sure Im there haha to cute but her kicks hurt.She is loving her play pin now and gives me more time to get things done.

Me-Well ya know..Im back on track and loving every minute I have talking to my husband.I miss him very much and it hurts to have him so far away.I cant call when I need him.I cant see when I miss him.I cant kiss him when I  wanna love him.....it got to me these past 3 days...our communication sucked but thankfully we worked through it and everything is back on track.

We also set out Save the Date!!!!Finally having our wedding we didnt get to have cause of the deployment and being pregnant.We both deserve it and we are finally getting our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment