An then there was us....

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 9, 2011

So much to think about....

Today Sophia had her game at half time with the NSU Riverhawks and it went awesome!Such a fun and exciting time they had.She scored 2 goals and won!!I so proud of all my Panthers!!

Im in the middle if thinking of where do I want to go from here...there are so many options and I honestly wanna chose now instead of later.I wanted to wait until Adalyn was old enough but that cant happen.So things will change and I have so much to think about with where my future is going.


I got to talk to my husband tonight again and I sure missed him so much!Hes my best friend and its so hard not having him here.Its also so hard not showing him my dress!!I have chosen not to have bridesmaids and I have my reasons..if I could have my husband to be the maid of honor I so would but he is the groom and I wouldnt change that for anything.He is the man God gave us and chose this life for us because he knew we would last a life time as each others forever.I love him and Im blessed with the 2 beautiful girls to make our fairytale a happy beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment