An then there was us....

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Its been a few days..

So today was the better than any day Ive had so far..why?...because my daughter won her game again and scored 3 goals!!!Also we got Patricks dvd in the mail which I surprised the girls with Daddy reading them 2 books on the disk!!!I had time to finish all of the care packages as well and they are ready to ship and send!!On top of that Ive found my wedding dress and its perfect:)!!!




Today was perfect in the bet way possible while my husband is away.I miss him like crazy and it gets very hard not having him here but I think im doing a lot better than I was.I got to skype with him again tonight and just seein ghis face made me tear up (which im sure he didnt even notice lol ty skype)....Ill continue to pray to get through this nightmare.I miss him and love him more than words could explain.


Sophia gets to play a game of Soccer in between the Riverhawks Soccer game tomorrow and Im so happy for my Panthers!!!I will for sure take some pics:)!!

Im off to bed Im so exhausted but I will continue to pray for happiness and positive support all around.I love you Patrick with all my heart Everyday of Forever.......

p.s. its been a few days but ill be back;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment